End of the year

Sunday, December 30, 2007

I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas. Mine was good. I am looking forward to the new year! I'm crossing my fingers for a less stressful year but it never works lol!

Anyway I want to share a good reason why second hand stores are a wonderful place to shop..

I found this sitting outside their store:sweetazcouch

It had $35 on it but I got them to drop it to $30. Oh yes $30 for this couch. It's brand new to! Still smells like the store. The only bit of dirt it on the bottom skirt from them sitting it on the ground.

Finagle tip:

It's a general rule that you offer way lower then what your willing to pay for it. I offered $25, probably if I would have offered $20 they would have went to $25. Ah well $30 is still damn good!

0 comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web